Monday, December 6, 2010

Would You Be So Kind....


....as to allow me to clear things up. As you are probably well aware, I have a tendency to be long-winded. And, my lengthy announcement of the sale of my calendars was no exception. However, even though I may be a tad bit wordy, I go to extreme measures to check and double check and triple check for errors and omissions in that wordiness. How is it then, that I did not realize that I had failed to mention the cost of my calendar on the main page of my last blog post?? For crying out loud.....  (Thank you to all of you kind people who gently pointed that out.)

So without further ado, the cost of each 2011 La Pomme de Portland calendar is $15.00.

You can find them for sale on my Etsy page: http://www.etsy.com/listing/63516254/2011-food-photography-calendar

And I promise this isn't just a line, but really and truly they are selling like hot cakes. I had no idea. Really. We've sold over half our inventory in just a couple of days. I'm humbled by everyone's generosity. And no pressure (well, maybe just a little) but if you are planning on ordering one, I encourage you to do so soon. I would feel badly if you had wanted one and we sell out. Then, I'll have to add more guilt to the guilt I already haul around with me. Although...selling out would be a good thing.

When all of this is said and done, I will let you all know how much money we were able to donate to the Northwest Sarcoma Foundation and the Oregon Food Bank.

And, that's all I have to say for now. And that was pretty "short and to the point" for me. Although, I could probably think of more things to say like, "Why is it that every year at this time, when the temperatures drop to near freezing, the children fight me tooth and nail in regards to wearing a warm coat? Not a flimsy little wind breaker or a cotton zip-up hoodie but an actual winter jacket?"

Okay, I'm done now.

"Sleep tight!"

Or maybe it's "Good Morning" to you.

Or "Good afternoon."

Okay...

Bye.

Really.

Bye.



All original text and photographs copyright: Carrie Minns 2009-2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails