Friday, December 3, 2010

2011 La Pomme de Portland Calendar


I am thrilled to say that I am officially taking orders for my 2011 La Pomme de Portland Calendar which I have talked about before here.

These are the perfect little gift for yourself, family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, teachers....

I am running the sales through my virtual store on Esty where I have listed all pertinent details regarding the calendar. You can find it by clicking on the link below.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63516254/2011-food-photography-calendar



As I said before, all profits made from the sale of this calendar during the month of December will be divided equally and donated to the following organizations:

Northwest Sarcoma Foundation
Seven years ago, my sweetie underwent surgery to remove a malignant chondrosarcoma tumor from his pelvis. And although he will forever have to deal with the repercussions from that surgery, there is not a day that goes by that he doesn't inspire me with his incredible enthusiasm for life and his courage. Others we have met and grown to love along the way have not been as fortunate. Because of all we have learned as a family from my sweetie's experience, we no longer look at food as just something to eat but as something to keep us healthy.

Oregon Food Bank
One of the greatest joys of my life is to not only be able to feed my children but to set down nourishing and delicious food for them. Food with smells and tastes and memories of sitting at the table together. Food that they will carry with them throughout their lives. I cannot even begin to imagine how I would feel if I could not afford to simply just feed them. Oregon remains one of the 5 hungriest states in our nation. A large percentage of those families include children. To spare even one family from having to send their children to school or to bed hungry is worth any efforts put forth for this calendar.


A HUGE thank you, to all of you, for considering purchasing a calendar. All the emails I have received to let me know you're planning to purchase 1, 2...6 have been incredibly heartwarming. Thank you again.....

Cheers,
Carrie


NOTE: ETSY does require purchasers to sign up for an account before placing an order. This is simply a name/password type account. I hope this will not be a deterrent for purchasing. ETSY was the best venue for me to organize the listing/shipping/payment since there are so many of you generous readers of La Pomme de Portland all over the world.

QUESTIONS: Please don't hesitate to email me: carrieminns (at) me (dot) com


All photographs on the calendar are originals taken by Yours Truly.

All graphic design elements of the calendar can be attributed to my talented sister, Courtney Cook Hopp.
You can find her at Flair For Design.



All original text and photographs copyright: Carrie Minns 2009-2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails