Friday, December 17, 2010

A Little Minestrone, A Little AM Northwest and A Lot of Calendars



Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who purchased a 2011 La Pomme de Portland calendar. They have completely sold out. I am overwhelmed by your generosity. I am touched...truly. As my 5-year old would say, "I'm not jus' sayin' that. It's for true!" Once the dust settles, I believe we'll be able to donate almost $1000 per organization.

Those of you who wanted one this year but didn't get one....(for which I feel guilt, guilt, guilt... Can we just call me Catholic for the day? Or maybe the season?)...we'll definitely be back next year with a new version.




I won't take up too much of your time today because if you're like me (and you're probably not...you're probably much more organized) you still have Christmas shopping to do, cards to address, cookies to bake, a house to finish decorating....basically everything the season requires...in the span of a week. Plus my daughter has apparently volunteered me to chauffeur boat loads of teenagers up to the mountains every day next week.

And just in case you've been wanting to make the delectable Baked Minestrone I posted about last month, here is my AM Northwest live version of the prep for that crowd pleaser.



If you do not see a video screen above this line, please click here to be taken directly to the site.

Have a most wonderful Holiday Season!!

Cheers,
Carrie






All original text and photographs copyright: Carrie Minns 2009-2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails