Thursday, October 28, 2010

Appetizers, Apples and Antics on AM Northwest

Day 297 - Prepping for Halloween

The past week has gone....I don't know where. It vaporized. I don't know about you, but I'm having trouble staying on top of things. Luckily, as I've mentioned before, my sweetie has already started the Christmas shopping.

Thanks to a gentle reminder by my thoughtful mother and father, I realized I never posted the video from last week's AM Northwest segment. So, this is for you, Mom and Dad...and anyone else who may have an interest in learning about homemade applesauce and a tantalizing appetizer all made with seasonal ingredients. And, one last note, should you decide to view the following video....after viewing it himself, my sweetie showered me with all of the appropriate accolades just like a good husband should (whether they are true or not) and then, off-handedly remarked, "Lots of sound effects going on in this one." What can I say? With the way my brain operates these days, it's a wonder I can even string a sentence together, so when I'm at a loss for the appropriate word, I fill in with sounds.


If you are unable to view the video above this line, click here to be taken directly to the website.

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!

And, hopefully you're not like me, with a mouth full of canker sores already from raiding the Halloween candy I've stashed away from the kids. Wish someone would stash it away from me!

Cheers,
Carrie

All original text and photographs copyright: Carrie Minns 2009-2010

3 comments:

Meg DesCamp said...

Favorite video of you ever, especially the part where you go, "Zzt, zzt, zzt, zzt" with the immersion blender!

Maria said...

Love the video!

Carrie said...

Aww....Meg and Maria, thank you, my dears.

Related Posts with Thumbnails