Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movin' On Up to the Big Leagues



No long post yet this week as I've been gearing up to make these Fabulous Fish Tacos on AM Northwest tomorrow morning. Since it appears I've been a very, good girl, the kind producer that I work with at AM Northwest has moved me up to the live morning show. I'll be the first guest on Wednesday's show and if you happen to be in the Portland area, near a television at 9:00am, flip it on to KATU Channel Two...voilĂ , there I'll be fryin' up some fish.

Wish me luck though. I'm definitely not as organized as usual. Nor do I have myself to bed at a decent time. Must be something about my three chickens at home full-time making it difficult to concentrate. Or it could have nothing to do with them and it's simply my own procrastination and I'm just looking for someone to blame.

Either way.....cheers!
Carrie


All original text and photographs copyright: Carrie Minns 2009-2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails