Thursday, May 27, 2010

Une Petite Pomme: Primetime Wrap-Up



Well, I somehow made it to the KATU studios yesterday morning through the torrential rain and a morning bleakness that would suggest mid-winter not end of May...on-time. (Yes, I know. Big accomplishment for me.) Could there be any more main thoroughfares under construction in our fair city? Gads....

I am so appreciative that the kind AM Northwest producer and hosts invited me back again for a second cooking segment. "Thank you. Thank you." I'll let you be the judge of how it went but luckily, still no nose picking, no cursing like a sailor. Kind of tried to make a funny joke about Dave Anderson, the host, cutting his hand which didn't really come off good or bad. (When I'm nervous, I tend to think I'm funny and crack bad jokes.)


(If you do not see a video screen right above this sentence, click here to be directed to the actual video on the AM Northwest website.)



Afterwards, I drove straight to Crema and ordered myself up a good, stiff drink. Whew.....



All original text and photographs copyright: Carrie Minns 2009-2010

6 comments:

Courtney Cook Hopp said...

YOU ROCK! I love ya. Thanks for being my green beans and potatoes this morning!

patty w said...

great job Carrie!

cmgalfano said...

Excellent job on the show Carrie! Your recipes sound so good I am inspired to try new things! Cathy

Carrie said...

Thanks so much, all of you kind souls you!!

Inspired2cook said...

Good job on the cooking demo! You looked totally at ease. :)

Carrie said...

Thank you, Inspired2cook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails